Tuesday, January 28, 2014

First Design Team Project for ThePieceByPiece!

And here come the babies I made for the DT project of January!! I'm so happy to be in the design team, it's really a cool experience and a good way to challenge myself, and I love challenge!
So for my first project, I wasn't decide of my choice first because there was just a TON of beautiful products sent by Beverly in the DT package but, I really wanted to do something related to Valentine and use the fabric hearts. So I started to think to something unusual, I came with few ideas but was not satisfied and finally I get it! What about a little pillow who can be hang and has a nice aroma scent? So I gave it a shot and finally I made two little ones!! I really like how they turned, remember me a burlesque corset, so Paris! And for the Pot Pourri touch I used aroma wood resin inside!
And that is not all, I was really inspire for making something else, a feminine and useful accessory that you can bring with you and fix on your bag (because like all women, your bag is probably like the void inside and you search a lot when your phone is ringing). So this pocket is convenient and the gorgeous trim make it really lovely, with a flair of old french touch!

And here are the pictures:

Perfume wall hangings:







Handbag pocket:




And also you can see the details on my video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zklnu9rAchc

I'm pretty happy for my first DT project and I started to think of the one for Februray, it will be something related to Spring this time!

1 comment:

  1. These are just wonder. I love the little heart pillows with the tutu lace and the little purse is beautiful. You did such a fantastic job on your DT projects!

    ReplyDelete